JOY (Part 1) JOY (Part 1)

That's very lovely. I really like how the song comes up in the end.
Very good job! Keep it up :)

Officeplankton Striptease Officeplankton Striptease

Haha!

I really had fun. Want to show to my friends. Storyline, colors, drawing... It was really cool.

EVolution ep2 EVolution ep2

I liiiiiked it!

Nice nice nice, loved the characters, they have charisma. <3

Animal RaceWay Animal RaceWay

Hey.

I liked it too. Since the beggining I enjoyed the music, haha. I was doing other things and listening to it. Well, let's go:
I guess I didn't play much as fever812, but I can say somethings. The graphics are nice and charming, love the simple colors. The place of things like buttons are well chosen and it's easy to learn how to play. Well... I didn't win any race (guess my horse Palmo didn't train too much, huh?), but I loved it.

It was nice! omg, I just saw: "1. Vomiting Pizza" HAHAHA
Nice, nice... I have to study now, maybe I can play it later and win some races.

Haru Song - Hania ft. Kie Haru Song - Hania ft. Kie

I don't really listen to Electronic music, but sometimes when I come across one I end up enjoying it. I know a bit about Hania and know about her lovely voice. When I first started listening to the track, I did feel a bit weird about the jumps on her voice, but as the song grew in instruments and strength, I thought it would be totally fitting for a party. I actually started studying the different sounds coming in each time - so it got my attention. Good job ;)

ICR02_Underworld Gypsy ICR02_Underworld Gypsy

Perfect title, I say

I like the lead and the power of the rhythm that this audio makes. I can recognize your title and imagine the world it creates, and also imagine it like a background music for a insane suburb map in a game or huh... well, maybe it deserves something more touchable in real life. I mean, it wouldn't be mad if it be played in a nightclub like a remix...

Nice work,